Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hey Zach, some of these are a little old, but I don't think they've been put up because they're from mom's camera.

As soon as Heather walked in with Kiara for the first time, we both had to feed our babies.


Their first pics together were a fiasco!

This was Esther's first time in the bumbo seat. She ended up completely slumped over. She's doing great in it now though!


Esther fell asleep in Mom's swing like this. Look at the fingers on her right hand too... so cute!
There's the girls taking a nap together, kinda ;)

Dad was being really cute playing with Esther after dinner at the table.


She's trying to eat everything in sight now.

Then the storms hit and Heather and I took the girls into the basement at Heather and Ry's and Nermal wanted so badly to come down and join us.

Down in the basement making sure the girls were safe and trying to keep plugs from falling on the extremely gross floor.
One person who was definetly NOT phased by the tornadoes.
Dad playing with Kiara after one wave of storms had blown over.


It's still a little big but I just had to put it on her and take a pic to show you! You're a hero to both of us!


Isn't this cute?

And then here's the proud Grandma/Milita. She can't decide what she wants to be called and wants Heather and I to pick. What do you like better?

Love you and miss you, I'll keep putting pics of Esther up for you as often as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment